About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- Hollister Builds Self-Storage in Bloomfield, NJ
- Homestead Sees First Spec Industrial in Years
- Duke Taps Hrubes to Lead St. Louis
- L.A. Opera Scores Discounted DTLA Industrial Rent
- Older Properties Also Finding Buyers
- Investors Launching More Industrial Projects
- The Cloud’s Impact on CRE is Clear