About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- JLL Brokers BASF Consolidation Lease in Iselin, NJ
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?
- Royal Philips Relocating Research Division to Cambridge
- OHL Signs for 541K in Romeoville