About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Three Legs of the New Capital Structure
- Miami Emerges as Promising Tech Cluster
- Tootell Heads to Transwestern
- Inland Empire Office Market Improves
- Prism's Diaz Sees More Healthcare Mergers, Office Values Rising
- Corporate Real Estate’s Shifting Landscape
- J.F. McKinney Deal to Boost C&W in Chicago and Beyond
- Office Sector Finally Booms