About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- ‘Swap-and-Drop’ Ruling Could Benefit CRE
- Vacancy Uptick Does Not Dim CBD Prospects
- C&W’s Knakal Set to Market Iconic LIC Office Tower
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- Why One JV Paid $88M for CocoWalk
- Waterton Teams with Allianz, Clal on MF Venture