About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?