KTGY Wins Home Design Awards
IRVINE, CA-In this update to our weekly wrap-up of deals, the architecture and planning firm wins awards at NAHB for single-home and multifamily designs.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Related Enters Midtown Atlanta MXD Market
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing
- Downtown Detroit MF Market Tightens
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?