About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Zimmerman Joins SVN as Vice President
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Roselle Park's 119-Unit Grande Apartments Fetch $12.2M
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?