About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- How Will Rising Rates Really Affect the Market?
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Economist: Economic Uncertainty Is Just a Blip
- When Should You Pay a Defeasance?
- Brooklyn Creative Office Conversion Nabs Funding
- Blackstone's Latest RE Fund: 'Capital in Scale'
- Proof That SBA Likes West Coast Retail
- Matrix Group Secures $50M for Crossroads Office Portfolio