About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Portland-area Apartment Properties Trade
- JLL Closes On LodgeTax Buy
- High Ceilings, Cross-Dock Loading Hard to Find in I-95 Market
- Billions in Sales: Which Ones Shined?
- Boston Properties to Sell DC Office Building for $318M
- Berkadia Sells Multifamily to San Francisco Firm
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- Starwood, IHG Talk Possible Merger: Reports