Vilgiate Becomes Colliers EVP
LOS ANGELES-GlobeSt.com learns exclusively that the office broker has been added as part of the firmís strategic growth plans for 2013 and beyond.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale