About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Winn-Dixie-Anchored Centers Are Hot
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- SPIRE Awards Group Opens Nominations
- Why This Retail Center Got 20 Offers
- Keeping the Customer in Focus is Key
- Four Retail Execs on Haggen’s Closings
- American Apparel Files for Chapter 11
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year