About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- A Tale of Distressed Miami Retail
- Commerzbank Makes Big NPL Sales
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- WRT Selected as Architects for Paterson’s Freedom Village Community
- CMBS Late-Pays Take Small Step Backward
- Shorenstein's $259M Fair Lakes Office Loan Portfolio Transfers to Special Servicing
- The Fix-and-Flip Market Is Back
- NY, CT Investors Buy Iconic Hartford Office Properties