About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp
- First, Find the Upleg
- Fewer CMBS Deals Head to Special Servicing
- Fannie Mae’s Latest NPL Winners | Guess How Many GSA Leases JLL Has A Shot At?
- $100M Fund Targets Boston Area, Florida Distressed Investments
- Fortress Japan Fund Raises $1.1B
- CMBS Late-Pays Will See Stuy-Town Effect
- CMBS Loan Defaults Decline in Q3