About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- Co-Working Begins Global Phase of Growth
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Workplace Wellness and the Office Sector
- Office Transitions: Doing "Super Cool," not "Super Expensive"
- Where the Office Money's Flowing
- Office Property Breaks Pricing Records