About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- SunTrust Center Wins New-to-Market Tenants
- Is the Q2 Dip in VC Funding a Concern?
- Duke Sells Big Cincy Office Portfolio
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Most Dominant Office Market Trend
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste