About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Report: Residential Sector Should Expect Emerging Buyers
- Inland Empire Industrial Growing Stronger
- Auction.com Sees Home Sales Pace Continuing
- Brandywine 'Making Excellent Progress': Sweeney
- Boston: Hot Market With Some Headwinds
- Vision Tallies 315K SF Leases in First Half
- Mayor Shakes Up BRA Board After Second Critical Audit