About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Fosun Backs European Value-Add JV
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge