About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base