About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Conflicting Calls for 421-a Revisions
- Boston’s Affordable Housing Initiative on MIT Forum Agenda
- $466M Hospital Project Planned in Poughkeepsie
- What Are REITs Afraid Of?
- Montgomery County Looks to Privatize Eco Development
- Boston Region Tackles Climate Change
- New GHG Order Creates Uncertainty for CRE
- What Does the Senate's Budget Mean for DC?