About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Ventas Board Okays SNF Spin-off
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- ESRT: “Our Leasing Has Been Robust”
- Apt. REITs’ FFO Reflects Sector’s Strength
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- ARCP Takes on New Name: VEREIT
- MPT in $900M Deal for Capella Healthcare RE
- Rutgers Behavioral Health Leases in Cherry Hill