Colliers Bolsters Retail Sales Team
IRVINE, CA-GlobeSt.com learns exclusively that the firm has added veteran investment brokers Michelle Schierberl and Don Ellis to its roster.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Cushman & Wakefield Names
Stan Danzig Executive Vice President
- Colliers Taps Hong Kong Veteran as MD
- Fifield Gets New Managing Director
- CohnReznick Elevates Two Principals
- CREW-OC: Looking at the Next 25 Years
- Creative Class Leading the City in Jobs
- DHR Strikes Deal to Buy CTPartners Assets
- Fox Assumes Presidency at W. P. Carey