About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 372-Unit Apartment Complex Fetches $50M
- What Orlando Needs to Embrace Now
- Get to Know Your New Atlanta Competitor
- CocoWalk Remaking Itself in New Retail Era
- Westbrook Buys 1375 Broadway for $310M
- Tulfra Acquires 225K SF Mixed-Use Totowa Building
- The Key to Managing Mega Developments
- Behind the Deal: $88M CocoWalk Trade Dissected