About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Upscale Tenants Turn Retail Investors Heads
- Knakal: Unsurprising Retail Sales in 2013
- Former Filenes Lands Retail Mega-Lease
- Woodlake Square Brings Occupancy to 97%
- How Retail Real Estate Markets Are Changing
- SL Green Does Four Deals at Once
- Callison Leases Space in Bryan Tower
- Seller Expects $150M for Shoppes at Chino Hills