About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Eric Hinkelman Leads Voit as CEO
- Denver Partnership Pays $224M for 24 Properties
- Continental Towers Way Ahead of Schedule
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- Onyx Leases Nearly 500K SF in First Half of 2015
- Harbert: “We’re Definitely In a Landlord’s Market”
- ‘Recession-Resistant’ Property Opens Doors
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity