About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CBRE Adds Atlanta Property Tax Services
- Auction.com Helped Close $134M in Commercial Assets in January
- San Francisco Economic Growth, Muted by Costs
- DTZ: Office Returns Flowed in February
- Strategic Advice for Young CRE Professionals
- Essex Property Trust Closes on $67M Site Buy
- Investment in Jamaica Heating Up Fast
- Vincent Tuminelli Jumps to Cresa