About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- The Future That Boomers, Millennials Have in Common
- Publicis Expands in Midtown
- Sophisticated Landlords Are Doing This
- VISANOW Moves Chicago Headquarters
- SL Green Pulls In Midtown Expansion