About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Contemporary Workspace in Short Supply
- How Rental Rates Impact Renewals
- New Jobs Driving Growth in Kansas City
- Is Miami Really the Most Expensive Office Market?
- Building Permits Up 11% from 2013
- Kennedy Closes $3.5M Loan for Bucks Medical Campus
- Knakal Looks Forward and Back
- Wells Fargo Takes Down 82,000 SF in Orlando CBD