About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Blanca Brings Cresa Marketing Guru on Board
- UCLA Completes $115M Wasserman Building
- Vornado Buys LIC Building for $142M
- This Florida Office Market Seeing Surge
- GCEAR, Signature Will Merge into $3B REIT
- HFF Gets $57.5M for Louisville Offices
- Paramount Closes IPO at $2.6B
- Office Development Shifting To Spec