About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Boston Properties to Sell Stakes in NYC, Boston Office Buildings for $1.5B
- Steelbridge Buys The Same Building Twice
- Mixed Use Retail Center Trades
- 80 Broad St. Sold
- One Liberty Plaza Nabs a Relocation from Midtown
- No Dark Clouds on San Fran’s Horizon
- Nadji: REITs’ Rally Will Continue
- SL Green Does Duo of Deals