About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Hancock Buys 55 W. Monroe for $244M
- Tishman Speyer Buys 183 Madison Ave.
- 801 Tower Trades Hands for Approx. $190M
- Residential Design Inspires Office Design
- Whole Foods Signs with CityPlace
- L.A Car Wash Expands Portfolio for $22M
- Legal Tenant Renews, Shrinks GM Building Lease
- Simplicity Bancorp Merging with HomeStreet