About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investors Hurry to Break into Westside Office Sector
- Garrison Purchases 253K Columbus Campus
- Georgetown Starts 325K Office Complex
- A Year Later, Toll Closes on Midtown South Buy
- Womack Joins Cushman and Wakefield
- Thor Adds Upper East Side Townhouse to Portfolio
- Cushman Grabs Another Colliers Executive
- Three Trends That Will Impact Office Market in ‘15