About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- IRET May Unload Office, Retail in 2015
- BPY, Qatar Apparent Victors in Canary Wharf Play
- Low Rise Office Attracts Investors
- When Simple Deals Get Complex
- CA Recovery Reflected in Optimism, Construction
- Walter Cohen Joins DTZ
- 204,000-SF Build-to-Suit Planned for Gateway Park
- Investment Sales, Reflection of Future Confidence