About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Atlanta Sees ‘Unprecedented’ Industrial Pipeline
- TAMI Cos. Get Big New Space at Bklyn Navy Yard
- Where Does Miami Office Go From Here?
- Buyers From These Eight Nations Like Orlando
- Silvercup Studios Heads to the Bronx
- Rossetti Designs Top-Notch Lakers Facility
- New Navy Yard Building is First in Philly for Bjarke Ingels
- Boomers Jostle Millennials for MF Dominance