About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Demand Rises for Ground-Up Retail
- Crown Sydney Res Tower Attracts Interest
- Zephyr Partners Gets a 550-Unit Unentitled Site
- Art House Productions Opens New Journal Square Location
- Student Housing Opens at WesternU
- Foreign Investors Want High-Profile Land
- New Port Deal With BMW Brings New Facility
- St. Elizabeths' Homeland Security Project Misses Mark by $1.6B