About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- New Downtown High-Rise Plan Resurrected
- More Upscale Apts. to Baton Rouge
- Sunny Isles Condominium Tower Progresses With Topping Off
- Urban Outfitters Plans Upsized Stores
- Industrial Park Planned for Oceanside
- The Unknown Challenges in Industrial Real Estate
- Related Starts Four MF Projects in One Month
- Wilshire Grand Reveals Hotel Operator