About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Celebration Pointe Secures $46M in Infrastructure Financing
- Fundrise Joins Tiger Stadium Project
- KTGY, JTS to Open Rouzan Village in Baton Rouge
- Soccer Stadium Deal Approved by Council
- Global Climate Change Impacts Land Use
- Downtown Cincinnati Garage Sells for $15M
- $480M Hospital Build Delivers Months Early
- Plans Submitted for Four-Story Class A