Santa Clara County Home Sale Prices Rise
SANTA CLARA, CA-Inventory remains scarce while demand rises, as buyers are motivated by the low interest rates and the prospect of prices going up further, says a source.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mortgage Loan Defect Incident Rises
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Share of In-Foreclosure Sales in July Dips to 15-year Low
- NY Fed’s Dudley: Sept. Rate Hike ‘Less Compelling’ Now