Duo Quorum Apartments Get Refi
TORRANCE, CA-GlobeSt.com learns exclusively that Centerline Capital Croup has provided a Fannie Mae DUS Choice Loan for the multifamily property here.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- New Trends in MF Rental Patterns
- Two Industry Vets Form New Firm
- Commercial Mortgages Rise 29% Y-O-Y
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- After Five Years and $100 Million,
'Jerusalem' of Tech Welcomes Pilgrims
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Big Uptown MXD Portfolio Changes Hands
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase