About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- Law Firm Steps Ahead of Curve in Midtown Move
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables