About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retail Tenants Want to Grow OC Market Share
- SSB Takes 430K in Year’s Largest Cincy Deal
- Tootell Heads to Transwestern
- Avison Young: Vacancy Froze in Q1
- GBT Realty Delivers 600K of Retail
- Apartment Turnover Rates Will Keep Increasing
- Capital One Takes 136,000 SF at Tysons
- J.F. McKinney Deal to Boost C&W in Chicago and Beyond