About Our Columnist
Paul Bubny is managing editor of Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com. He has been reporting on business since 1988 and on commercial real estate since 2007. He is based at ALM Real Estate Media Group's offices in New York City. Contact Paul Bubny.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Industrial Tenants Should Lock in Rates
- Atlanta Enters Year 2 of Industrial Growth
- Major Industrial Markets “Frothy”
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- OHL Signs for 541K in Romeoville