About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- MF, Retail MXD Nabs $80M
- Central Florida Tourism Site Gets Major Makeover
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Coral Ridge Mall Wins Big Loan
- RKF Promotes Five Brokers