About Our Columnist
Rayna Katz is a seasoned business journalist whose extensive experience includes coverage of the lodging sector. She was most recently content director for a major business-to-business publisher, overseeing four publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Investors Bullish on NJ Industrials: JLL
- Bad Month for REITs, But Not a Bear Market
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- US Industrial Market Continues to Strengthen
- Kansas City Lands Another Auto Supplier
- Winter or No, MF Rent Growth Powers Ahead
- After Breaking Ground for MetLife, Vision and Rubenstein Reflect on Whippany