About Our Columnist
Rayna Katz is a seasoned business journalist whose extensive experience includes coverage of the lodging sector. She was most recently content director for a major business-to-business publisher, overseeing four publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- For-Sale Apts. Hold the Line as April Home Sales Dip
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Amid Record Deal Flow, Investors Lower Sights
- Apts. Dominate as Housing Starts Rise
- Auction.com Says Markets are Smokin'
- Chicagoans Upbeat at ICSC Convention
- One of the Biggest Challenges in CRE
- Apt. Rent Growth Continues Winning Streak