About Our Columnist
Rayna Katz is a seasoned business journalist whose extensive experience includes coverage of the lodging sector. She was most recently content director for a major business-to-business publisher, overseeing four publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Mayor Appoints First Female EDC President
- MF Rent Growth Posts Best Showing Since 2011
- Kushner and Ironstate Earn Smart Growth Award in Jersey City
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Duke Breaks Ground on Corp. Headquarters
- Gov. Scales Back Funding for Purple Line Light Rail Project
- JLL: NYC Tenants Want the Best; Investment Grows in Brooklyn