About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- NYBC: Construction Activity Through 2016 Near Record Levels
- WRT’s Design for Bethlehem's SteelStacks Gets ULI Global Award for Excellence
- Secondary Markets Offer Higher Yields
- Jersey City Hotel Gets 20-Year Tax Exemption
- Kushner, SL Green JV to Buy Gowanus Site
- KC Industrials Closing in on Strong 2014
- St. Louis Office Market Accelerates
- Echo Brickell Wins $124M Construction Loan