Funding Focused on Airport Submarket
ORANGE COUNTY, CA-Orange County’s venture-capital funding landscape is concentrated in cities like Irvine and Santa Ana, according to Jones Lang LaSalle.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- S&P Spins Out Real Estate as Sector Index
- TPG Issues Hefty Loan to Gaia
- Overcoming Financing Challenges in Tertiary Markets
- Sherwood JV Lands Flatiron Condo Funding
- Bank Regulations May Increase Competition
- Freddie Mac Upwardly Revises 2015's Mortgage Origination Estimate to $1.45T
- Citi Leads Mt. Sinai Renovation Funding
- Is the Q2 Dip in VC Funding a Concern?