Move Inc. Expects Double-Digit Growth
SAN JOSE, CA-The online real estate company finished 2013 strong, and expects a revenue in 2013 to range between $222 million and $226 million.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- A Healthy Demand for Trophy Space
- JV Ready to Remake State Farm Hdqs.
- BankNote Bldg. Sells for $114M
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges Matawan Office Recapitalization
- Hard Money Ideal For Speedy Deals
- Vision Real Estate Partners Brings Bike Sharing to the Suburbs
- 2 Gateway Center Achieves Platinum Technology Certification from WiredScore
- Why One Park Square in Doral Keeps Filling Up