About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Emerging Needs in Supply-Chain Management
- Inland American RE Trust Changes Name
- Beck: Women Bring Unique View to CRE
- Region Has Regained Pre-Recession Lost Jobs
- Famous to Lead CBRE’s Retail Occupier Practice
- Why David Shope Came Back to Cousins
- Savills Studley’s Jay Joyce Named MD in Philadelphia
- The Time is Right for a Big Push