About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Broderick Rejoins Cushman & Wakefield
- NJ Pension’s New Real Estate Investment Head Seeks Diversification
- Avison Young Recruits Two from CBRE
- Eastern Consoldiated Names Two Principals
- Former NFL Player, Chad Levitt, Named Director at Marcus & Millichap Capital
- Makers Quarter: Anchored by a Unified Vision
- CBRE Names Global Corp. Services Vice Chairs
- Martie of Colliers Honored With NAIOP Industry Service Award