About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Bronx MXD Secures Two Healthcare Tenants
- Lerner Secures EY as First Major Tenant at Tysons Tower
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Duke Developing Spec Warehouse on East Side of Lehigh Valley
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Creative Office Ground Zero
- LivingSocial Renews 52,500 SF at 1445 New York