About Our Columnist
Paul Bubny is managing editor of Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com. He has been reporting on business since 1988 and on commercial real estate since 2007. He is based at ALM Real Estate Media Group's offices in New York City. Contact Paul Bubny.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- For-Sale Apts. Hold the Line as April Home Sales Dip
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Amid Record Deal Flow, Investors Lower Sights
- Apts. Dominate as Housing Starts Rise
- Auction.com Says Markets are Smokin'
- Chicagoans Upbeat at ICSC Convention
- One of the Biggest Challenges in CRE
- Apt. Rent Growth Continues Winning Streak