About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Bloc Roof Comes Off
- 4 Massive Orlando CRE Challenges
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- Clarion Partners Acquire Downtown Office Building for $49M
- How Millennials Are Influencing Miami Retail
- Verizon Drives Traffic with Destination Store
- Orlando’s Hottest Net Lease Sectors Revealed
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both