About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CMBS Maturities Could Hamper Refis
- Rams Exit Could Damage St. Louis CRE
- Willets Point MXD Legal Battle Ends
- Queens MXD Heading for Auction
- Building Permits Up 11% from 2013
- NAI Hanson Finds Buyer for 5,132-SF Space in Roselle, NJ
- Mack-Cali, Roseland, Parkway Partner on 709 Chestnut Project
- Sumitomo Acquires Central Loop Retail Floors at 203 N. LaSalle