About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- J. Crew Opens 2nd US Site at HSA’s Mayfair
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- Nostalgic Retail Sees $41M Transformation
- Central Florida Tourism Site Gets Major Makeover
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- MF, Retail MXD Nabs $80M
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances