About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- SoCal Bank Merges with HomeStreet Bank
- Developer Wins Approval for Seven-Story Mixed-Use
- Swiss Pension Fund Acquires Chinatown's Arch for $104M
- Why Local Occupancy is at All Time High
- Ikea Names Contractor for Mega Project
- Expanding a Firm’s Property-Sector Reach
- New Retail CRE Firm Gets Off Ground
- Savanna Trades Fifth Ave. Office, Retail Tower