About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Shopping Centers Are So Hard to Find
- East Side Elevator Portfolio Gets Sold
- HomeGoods Signs on to Mayfair Collection
- Three Retail Real Estate Trends for 2015
- Global Doldrums Could Reach US in 2015: NAR
- Are Regional Malls Falling to the Wayside?
- Maxxam Enterprises Completes $100M Sale
- Investors Should Review Investment Objectives