About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Orlando 2015 CRE Forecast Looks Sunny
- Tuesday Morning Leases at Blue Star Shopping Center in Watchung, NJ
- Can We Compare Miami Retail to NY?
- RealtyTrac Picking Kansas City...Sort Of
- ANALYSIS: 10 Retail Trends to Watch
- Chetek Rejoins M&M in St. Louis
- KRE and National Break Ground On Journal Squared Luxury Rental Tower
- Ellis Partners Acquires The Pruneyard