About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mixed-Use Development Begins in Oak Park
- Industrial Trends Play Out as Predicted
- Chinatown Tower Secures State Grant
- Federal Realty Launches Phase II of Pike & Rose
- Inside the Outlet Mall Boom
- Steinway Move Reaches Crescendo
- Robins Sells Stake in Miami Design District
- 19 Wendy’s Restaurants Hit Market