About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Industrial Is a “Darling” of CRE
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base
- JLL Names New Leader for St. Louis Market
- Detroit Industrials Garnering Notice
- Liberty Breaks Ground on New Flex Building at The Navy Yard
- Bronx Industrial Space Nabs Food Tenant
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront