About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Another Spec Development Comes to Iowa
- West Coast Ports Reach Labor Agreement
- SoCal Industrial Has “Best Fundamentals”
- Carlsbad Calls For Amenitized Industrial
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- This Firm Is Pressing Hard Into Industrial
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities