About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Molto Launching Another Suburban Spec
- South Side Transforming Into Distribution Hub
- Eastern Consolidated Hits a Strike
- Duke Realty Launching 500K Build-to-Suit
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- McDonald Breaks Ground in Oceanside
- Industrial Demand Strong Across Sizes
- 18/7 Communities Gaining Momentum