About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investor Opportunities, Challenges and Fears
- Avison Young Recruits Two from CBRE
- Bucher Buys 100K Ind. in Elgin
- Are Investor Strategies Different in ’15?
- McNamara Returns Corp. Hdqs. to Indy
- Sales, Leases, and Executive Moves Making News in New Jersey
- Maines Paper Signs for 234K in NW Suburbs
- Rexford Industrial Scoops Vacant Facility