About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mesa West Ramps up Commitment to Chi.
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Office Transitions: Doing "Super Cool," not "Super Expensive"