About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Large Developer Joins Healthcare Arena
- MOB Developers Opt for Adaptive Reuse
- United Properties Filling Up 655 Nicollet Mall
- What Does the ACA Ruling Mean for Real Estate?
- Alexandria’s Marcus Talks Up Cambridge
- A Trio of Female CRE Heavy Hitters
- $345M in Financing Secured for Charles River Plaza North
- Three Queens Properties Nab Financing