About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Why Winn-Dixie-Anchored Centers Are Hot
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- SPIRE Awards Group Opens Nominations
- Why This Retail Center Got 20 Offers
- Keeping the Customer in Focus is Key
- Four Retail Execs on Haggen’s Closings
- American Apparel Files for Chapter 11
- HFF’s Cruz Sees Strong Demand Across Asset Types for Remainder of Year