About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Downtown Office Building Gets a Refi
- Why Do CRE Women Make Less Than Men?
- How Community Banking Has Changed
- Boeing Unexpectedly Donates $20M to Kennedy Center Project
- Lone Star to Pay $1.1B for UK Developer
- Apt. REITs’ FFO Reflects Sector’s Strength
- MF, Retail MXD Nabs $80M
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing