About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Housing Market Maintains Upward Momentum
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Marks Paneth: Property Values Set to Decline
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- Karmar Sells Five Properties for $2M
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia