About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Former Yacht Manufacturing Site, Marina Trades
- Campus Housing Finds Sustainable Edge
- A History of the Arms Race in Student Housing
- What Investors Need to Know About Orlando
- Harrison Acquires Chicago Student Housing
- How to Attract More CRE Millennials
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances
- Sprawling Campus for Sale in Yorktown