About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Hyde Park Ready to Hit National Stage
- Student Housing Expanding Fast at ISU
- Construction Starts on Vue53 in Hyde Park
- Corvias Campus Living Wins $548M Private Loan
- Virtus and Aspen Start NE Student Housing
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- Inland American Becomes InvenTrust Properties
- What’s the Key to Student-Housing Success?