About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- University of North Texas Asset Changes Hands
- Sprawling Campus for Sale in Yorktown
- The Most Overlooked Southeast Markets
- NYU Cleared to Plow Ahead with Expansion
- Mareau Builds US Student Housing Portfolio
- How Terra Picks Winning Sites
- ‘Green’ is Good, But it Faces Challenges
- HOK, Design Firm, Opens New Office in Philadelphia