About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Related Enters Midtown Atlanta MXD Market
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing
- Downtown Detroit MF Market Tightens
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?