About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- KTGY Expanding Offices to Support Growth
- Whole Foods Draws Big Pool of Buyers
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- For Residents of 'The One,' The Doctor is In...the Building
- NAIOP: Large Projects Set to Transform NYC
- Atlanta: CRE Challenges That Remain
- Vaupel: Job Growth Creates Retail Growth
- Retail Tenants Want to Grow OC Market Share