About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- USC Defeats UCLA in Annual CRE Challenge
- This Retailer Arrived in Miami Just in Time
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes
- Financing Landed for Retail Portfolio
- New Outlets Open Through Black Friday
- Beyond Specialty Grocers: What’s Hot in Retail?
- ‘Moneyball,’ for Commercial Real Estate
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices